A model must have plenty of data from the same domain to accurately understand and analyze the text. With more data coming in for training, the model becomes domain expert. The larger the training data set, the greater the accuracy of the predictions.
Articles in this section
- What is SmartReader?
- Who should use SmartReader?
- Why do a user need to train the data?
- What happens when a user retrain the model on new data?
- How to use the API key provided?
- How long does it take for a model to become trained on the data?
- Can a user change the categories after setting them up?
- What if the user accidentally close the browser while the training is still going on?
- How many rows can a user analyse in the free account?
- Is there a demo available? How to test SmartReader?