A user can’t downgrade their subscription but can cancel their current subscription and subscribe to the desired plan at the end of the billing cycle.
Articles in this section
- What is ParallelDots API?
- What All APIs do a user get in the free package?
- What is the meaning of API Hit?
- What are the usage limits? How many API calls can be made each day?
- How can anyone subscribe to paid packages?
- What is the meaning of rate limit? How frequently can a user call the API?
- Can ParallelDots deploy their APIs on any server?
- What happens if a user makes more hits than allowed in their plan?
- When do you charge the credit card?
- What happens when a user cancels the subscription?