Smart Reader uses Deep Learning to understand the context and domain of your text. To select topics that can exhaustively classify the open-ends, AI needs to first learn from the data. It suggests topics, sub-topics and performs classification based on this learning.
Articles in this section
- What is SmartReader?
- Who should use SmartReader?
- Why do a user need to train the data?
- What happens when a user retrain the model on new data?
- How to use the API key provided?
- How long does it take for a model to become trained on the data?
- Can a user change the categories after setting them up?
- What if the user accidentally close the browser while the training is still going on?
- How many rows can a user analyse in the free account?
- Is there a demo available? How to test SmartReader?