SmartReader uses Deep Learning to understand the context and domain of your text. To select themes that can exhaustively classify your open-ends, any AI-based tool needs to first learn nuances of your data. It suggests themes and descriptors, and performs classification based on this learning.
Articles in this section
- What is SmartReader?
- Who should use SmartReader?
- Why do I need to train a project on my data?
- How can I use the API key provided?
- How long does it take for a project to become trained on the data?
- Can I change the themes after setting them?
- What if I accidentally close the browser while training is still going on?
- How many rows can I analyse in the free account?
- Is there a demo available? How can I test SmartReader?
- If I already have a ParallelDots account, can I use it for SmartReader also?